Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am not a gangster mum

Yesterday, mother and I was doing a quick shopping round at Gränby Centrum and I found an ubercute leather jacket at HM. It looked almost like the model that the enormous blogger Kenza has, and I just fell inlove (which I noticed happens quite often -not with men though! Haha)...

However, mother totally had to ruin my new crush by saying "Don't you think you look like a gangster wearing that?" My answer was "Nooo", but then all these images of punks banging their heads to Linkin Park...That was when I started to get a bit worried. But I am not a punk, and REALLY no one would call me one either, so actually I have nothing to be worried about. But to be on the safe side, some extra Hello Kitty stuff can't go wrong, can they? :P Hahaha...

Besides that, my head is spinning when I think of the physics test we have tomorrow. We got an exercise paper with questions to work on during the Christmas break, so that we would have more time to understand what we are actually doing. Honestly, I am not good in physics so when I got to the question: From how many times higher would you need to drop something on the moon for the fall to take the same time as here on earth? It was totally blank, but smart as I am I came up with checking the key. Perhaps, it wasn't that smart after all. Question is stated in the wrong way, it should be: How many times higher would you need to drop something for the drop to take the same time as on the moon?, it said. Aha, this gives me --- nothing! -.-. See why I am not that into physics now?

Now I'm gong to take my shower. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment