Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last day ;(...

Earlier today I received an e-mail from my dearest mini-Maria, who is still in her hometown (Kiruna, in the northern part of Sweden). I miss her very much indeed and can't wait to see her tomorrow, and all of my other adorable girlfriends. However, in the end of this cute e-mail she asked me the question that I've just never seemed to figure out. "Do you know why you never seem to have enough time, when you have more time than usually? I don’t get it, but unfortunately that’s the way it is, at least for me…" Until today, that question is so amazing because you never have an answer to it. I mean school starts tomorrow and I am still wondering. -Meanwhile I am also slowly panicking. We have an English lesson tomorrow and I cannot fin my Romeo and Juliet! I have never lost anything from school and now I lose a book! In the IB!!! -.-...

Besides that, sis and I met up mother in town for lunch. We just needed some sweet time before tomorrow's reality...


Mother and I at Dragon Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment