Saturday, March 13, 2010

Clarification

Before I write any further, I want to clarify something for the readers of this blog. And that is that whenever I abandon my blog for a few days or so, it is because I’m super-busy with school or just too tired (often a result of school, haha) to post anything. I really hate when it gets to that point, but as I put education as my priority number one, that’s how it is.

And studying is what I’ve been doing a lot lately. Especially because I want to get done with as much as possible so I can enjoy the 24 hrs cruise I’m going on tomorrow. (Mami’s Christmas present from sis and me.)

Alright, break is over for my part, and I should get back to history. However I promise to tell you more about the trip later.


Hm-hm I am wearing a tank top. It just doesn't show on this picture OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment