Friday, March 19, 2010

Mini vacation

I am extremely sorry for my terrible update, but this week has just been bombing me with stuff to do…However, it’s always to better to be late than never, right? So here are a few pictures and “notes” from last Sunday’s cruise with Birka Paradise. ♥

Me and my beautiful sister enjoying the really good buffet. - I have no idea how much salmon and seafood that entered my stomach that evening, but it was a lot, haha...;)

The evening's outfit


We were so lucky going on just that Sunday, because suprisingly enough, (for us at least) there were lots of "Swedish celebrities" entertaining that day. Which explained the large amount of young people being there that usually don't go on cruises on Sunday-Monday cruises...

Sibel was one of them...and gosh, she was tiny and cute!

Another one being really cute was Erik Saade, hehe. :)


Then there were others like Ola Svensson, Neo and Molly Sandén (Erik's girlfriend :() there too, but the other pictures are all very blur, so this will have to do. I must say that it was a really good and well needed trip for me. Because besides having a lot of fun, I also got to forget about reality for a while and just relax - and that was the best part of it all I must say...

No comments:

Post a Comment