Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

I'm sure you have all heard but in case you haven't, Ricky Martin came out of the closet yesterday...
Ricky, call me! I'll be a great mama to your kids :)

Tonight I will once again be watching American Idol but I'm not sure how much longer. Is anyone watching it out there? Gosh, I just think this season is sooooo boring.  My friend, Bunny is coming over to watch it with me. She is bringing Brusters ice cream and I am making dinner and drinks. I am serving roasted chicken breast, brussel sprouts with pancetta & acorn squash. I'm also going to make Ina Garten's whisky sours again. I am sooooo addicted to those things...YUMMY!

The full version of the new Christina Aguilera song, "Not myself tonight", premieres today. Check out her website tonight at 6pm to listen to it. I can't wait to hear it.

I've got mail...

Look, I received the artwork I won from Dean @ Exploding Doughnut. I had it framed this week and just picked it up last night.
Have a great night!
Bob Out

No comments:

Post a Comment