Thursday, May 27, 2010

Golden China and shopping

At last I have no exams left on test week, and even though it didn’t go very well today, I am still happy about it all being over. This happiness resulted in a family lunch at the new restaurant Golden China, which is also known as one of Uppsala’s most “Chinese” Chinese restaurant by the food reviewers. Quite funny, huh? ^^ -But the thing is that here in Sweden, the restaurants tend to “Swedicize” all of their food, while Golden China hasn’t. So in other words, they have yummilicious food, with lots of flavor and chili, and besides this, they even have one of my favorite things to eat - bao!

After we had eaten till our stomachs were about to burst, we went shopping. And I must say, the three of us haven’t been shopping together in town like this since I can’t even remember, so it was so cozy. I love my family. ♥

And the things I bought. ^^

Golden China at Kungsängsgatan 23 in Uppsala is to be recommended by me.


Two shorts from H&M and a pair of killer heels from Tiamo, Scorett. LOVE is the correct word.


No comments:

Post a Comment