Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moving out tomorrow

A said to be blog-free week is now officially broken, but for me that’s not such a big problem. The main problem is that we are hilariously enough moving into a barrack tomorrow, since the renovation of our apartments begins on Monday. Mami has just been down looking at our new accommodation, and she was rather optimistic by saying that it looked like a “cozy little summer house”, but I’m not so sure yet… I think I have to see it myself first. ^^ But that won’t be until the moving in of course, because I have way too much I have to go through up in the apartment today.

I hate when I only am given a limited amount of packing, because I always end up with a big decision agony over what to bring and what to leave. Yesterday, the packing of summer clothes into one suitcase lasted for three hours, so I wasn’t in bed until 12.30 a.m. You might think that sounds a bit extreme, but trust me - not for me. Especially not when we are staying in that stupid barrack for six weeks (if we don’t go to Malaysia, which we haven’t decided on yet :O), and for that reason I need a fair amount of clothes. Hehe. :)

Well, well, now I’m going to go back to my studies for a while. I promised myself to be very efficient today!


Passing my Chinese test in writing yesterday made me really happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment