Monday, May 3, 2010

Whose in the closet?

For weeks I've been hearing that a "major" celebrity would be coming out of the closet. People magazine had the scoop and would run the story the first week in May. The speculation began...who would it be?

I heard rumors that it was Anderson Cooper. Then I heard Sean Hayes. When I heard those names I thought...Hmmm, sure a lot of people know who those guys are but would either one be considered a "major" celebrity? Ok, I guess you could make an argument for either one. So today I found out who it was...

Chely Wright


Is that the sound of crickets I hear? Chely Wright? Who? Well, Chely it turns out is a country music star. If you can call her that. She's had a couple of hits. Her only # 1 record came back in 1999 and since then she's had a couple of singles that charted...I think. I mean, good for her. I think she will now be the only openly gay country music artist I've ever heard of but until today I don't think I had heard of her. Anyway...Congrats Sherry, I mean Chely. You Go Girl!

Bob Out

No comments:

Post a Comment