Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nine hours later

My initial plan for today was to study, and study, and study, since tomorrow (or a couple of minutes from now) is testweek. But somehow I ended up doing one hour of studying and nine of redecorating our apartment for the renovation. ^^ But on the other hand, if I wouldn't have helped mami and Vicki with it, we seriously wouldn't have been finished until now. Also, it would just have been pure cruelty to let them do all the dirty work while I'm sitting there doing nothing (as in studying, but you get my point ^^)...In other words, when your family needs help, you help them.

However, as there wasn't that much studying done this weekend at all for my part, I'll just have to pray that God will be with me tomorrow in the examination hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment