Monday, May 30, 2011

bUrFDae~!


It's my birthday today. I don't feel any special because as long as I am with my family, it's all worth it. I went back to my grandparents' house yesterday. It's quite a long journey and I just slept to my heart's content in the car. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I have experienced the feeling of leaving the house, that's why I feel it the best when I am with my family.
I think this is the best present ever to see all my family members in a healthy and happy condition. Nothing can be better than this. I thank God for giving me an ideal present for this year. I don't want much. I just want them to be happy ever after. And to those who wished me, THANK YOU so much. I have roughly counted it. It's around 250+ people who wished me this year. You have brightened up my day :) I have 2 birthday cakes for this year. One was bought by my mum and we celebrated it in my grandma's house while the other one was bought by my father and we celebrated at home. Most probably there's gonna be a third one this Wednesday as I am going out to celebrate with my friends. Kinda looking forward! Make sure this time "No Movie, No Talk" alright?

That's a short song here which I would like to share it...
Listen while looking at the lyrics =)


No comments:

Post a Comment