Saturday, May 28, 2011

IB08’s STUDENTSKIVA

Last night was the day I’ve been longing for ever since exams started (not gradudation day because that I have been waiting for ever since I started the IB) and daaamn what a night it was. Everything was awesome and I just realized how much I’m actually going to miss each and everyone…

Thinking about last night, I think I have to join the army

Ebba was a gorgeous Greek goddess

Sexxi chixx

IB08's hottest couple: Louise & Jon

Favorite teachers: Faf & Ric

Anna's outfit was awesome...she looked like she was imported directly from Tokyo

Me & Lisa

Lisa, Jasmin & my (former) maths teacher P7

Hollywood buffeet

Getting on stage to get my nominations which turned out to be...

HAHAHA! xD

Love you girls!!! :)

From my morning walk home...

No comments:

Post a Comment