Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Buzzi buzzi

It's so funny because even though I have the freedom to blog, I suddenly don't have the time to! There are so many things that have to be done before graduation and Malaysia (where I am going to next week!!!) so all I do is running between home, school, and town, and sendig emails everywhere.

However, I've also spent a lot of time just chilling with my friends. Like last night when my dear friend Sabina said she was feeling lonely in her little student room, and that she wanted company for the night. So me and Louise decided to come over. "Oké, I'll be home around 10 p.m." I thought...but naah. I got home 1.30 a.m. Why? Well because a certain miss Sabina got the urge to play Scrabble in the middle of the night -.-'...Crazy girl.

And soon I'll be back in that room...but this time we're going to pre-party for tonight's studentskiva. Hihi ;D

Scrabble & midnight tea

Louise was tired

No comments:

Post a Comment