Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Facebook Patronus, surprisingly thats me..to a T

I have been watching with limited interest as the latest trend of Facebook quizzes makes its rounds. Yesterday, I finally took my first one: What is your Patronus? Something about the connection to the Harry Potter book series coupled with my interest in why so many people are interested in these things.. inspired me to give it a try. Few minutes, and the results were in.. I am a "wolf". Not sure exactly what that means, but the description was dead on.

"You work best in a close support group and are fiercely loyal to those you love. You are unbeatable in a group and incredibly strong even alone due to your cunning at getting the job done. You are often the sort of person who has strong faith and compassion. You’re an excellent communicator and very intelligent."

I know, I know.. it is telling me what I want to hear.. but those of you who really do know me.. that is pretty dead on ringer for a description of the "Big Daddy"... even the use of the word cunning, with all of its connotations is eerily appropriate.

Does anyone know how these things work? calling all my psychologist/sociologist friends and experts out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment