Thursday, July 9, 2009

MJ Live in Bucharest

Omigod is all I have to say. Right now I'm lying in PS huge bed watching Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest that AS bought yesterday when we went a quickie to Carrefour. First of all, I never thought that that much people can be filled into an arena, but obviously people from all around the world came to watch it. Secondly, I really don't get how they can act as crazy as they do! Okay, you can scream and sing a long but honestly, cry like a baby, tear out your hair and try to climb up on stage is a little bit too much, ain't it? Then when some have to be carried away by paramedics...I wonder is it really worth to what, get a heart attack just by going to that concert!? I can't even imagine getting out when the concert is over, if you haven't got hurt by someone crazy during the actual performance no doubt you're going to be smashed while getting out...-.- I said earlier that I love live music, but to the extent of seriously ending up injured, I'm not so sure anymore. Okidoki, now I'm gonna get back to watching this wild circus. I must admit that it's really amusing, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment