Monday, July 13, 2009

Looking like a tomato -.-

Seriously I can't believe this, honestly said now, bullshit. Never in my wildest dream had I expected to get a tan on a trip to the mountains. Or I can't even call it a tan, because a tan is something that is sexy and glowing, something that Eva Longoria has. What I have is tomato skin! I never turn red, I always turn brown directly! Did I say ALWAYS loud enough? Okay never mind if I'm red because I will turn brown later, but the real issue isn't that. The real issue is that I'm not evenly sun-burned since I was crossing my arms walking around in that morning market, so I have a freaking watch mark on my left arm! It's so ugly! Besides, it reminds me on my fair skin that I managed to keep so long before this trip totally ruined my plan of not getting brown until my last week here. I'm sooo vexed right now...

If I wouldn't have listened to my aunt and my uncle Alvin that said that Cameron Highlands isn't cold at all, then I would have brought my jacket with me to that awfully cold place and also, I would have worn it to that market no matter how bright the sun was and then I wouldn't have ended up like a this. - This is called discolored! -.- (I'll post a picture when I get access to bluetooth at PS's laptop later this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment