Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lots of stupido moves here -.-

When people ask me if I want to go to the places connected to the jungle I always laugh it away with a big smile before I get serious and kindly decline their offer with - Naa, that's not really my style...Today, however, the city girl in me had to step outside its normal areas, and the most stupido thing is that I forgot a camera to capture the big moment! Me bathing in a waterfall (near the big tourist attraction, the Batu Caves) that almost made me freeze to death would had been a picture perfect environment to indulge in. I bet that even Tyra Banks would have been a bit jealous about not having brought the Top Model team there yet. Nonetheless, I most admit that I wouldn't have been able to show the pictures directly since the camera cable is in Sweden, which also was kind of a stupido move. -.-

Anyhow, if we now return to the jungle waterfall bathing I just have to point out how horrible cold it was. I thought I would get used to it after a while but as my toes began to turn blue, I knew I wouldn't. During the entire time I've been here I've had warm hands and feet (which I don't have in Sweden, so see why M'sia is so good for me!) until today when I sat my foot in that jungle water. However, I can't deny that the whole "bathing in the waterfall" still might have been an experience I now at least will remember experiencing, even though my body disapproves.

No comments:

Post a Comment