Friday, July 31, 2009

I call it an investment

Today I once again went to AEON Bukit Tinggi here in Klang. This was the third time so far and we all made the promise on leaving the ground floor this time (since we've spent around seven hours there all together the previous times). Sure we went to the first floor but how far we managed is another story. The three hours that were meant for trying on cute tops and gorgeous shoes were spent at the optician where I managed to spend RM 1300 on a new pair of glasses from Dior. The girl that worked there, Jenny, was the cutest and was as helpful and friendly an optician can ever be.

But obviously new spectacles wasn't enough, so I even bought contact lenses for the first time! I'm actually wearing a pair right now and it's kind of weird but I'll get used to it. However I hope it won't be long until I get used to putting them in which is the biggest difficulty ever! But after a lot of tears and laughs I finally managed quite well (if you can call it that). I'm amazed at how cheap contact lenses are here, three months cost only RM 50 and even though our SEK is very low at the moment it was definitely a catch compared to the Swedish prices.

Mami also bought a pair. Very expensive ones so I don't even dare to write it down, haha. I told her that everything we bought today should be seen as an investment. How would we otherwise go back to Sweden in two weeks and look at the bills...Anyway, I will pick them up (the new glasses) on Tuesday. Very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment