Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seafood supper

One thing I've learnt here in Malaysia is that Chinese people will do a lot for good food. An example is today's supper with PS (my mum's cousin that we're staying with now) where we went all the way from Klang to Kuala Selangor just to eat seafood supper. The drive took like 40 minutes with the Formula 1 driver AS (it would take more than an hour for sure with my uncle Alvin!) who speeds like crazy and she's driving an SUV, not a sports car! Haha...Anyhow, the food was delicious, especially compared to the one piece o durian I was forced to eat today, but I'm still amazed that they are willing to go that far just for supper! No wonder Ho Chak (food program showing all the delicious things to eat in Malaysia) is so popular here, I still remember our own Ho Chak food trip to Seremban last year. However, those new hosts that replaced the old ones really suck and they are not at all cute like the others!

Well, well, as long as these good suppers are continuing during night I must really work off those calories during the day. But that won't be too difficult I suppose, I can just shake it off with their i-So. God, I wish I had one of those at home. Exercising would be my favourite thing to do then! Haha...Can't believe I just wrote that.

No comments:

Post a Comment