Monday, July 27, 2009

FINALLY!!!

You have no idea how wonderful it was to finally wash my hair (and actually being able to comb it)! I think I've never felt this happy about actually taking a shower and washing my hair. After I had the perm done Syu Yi jie jie said I shouldn't wash my hair in three days in order to make the perm more effective. Of course, I could have skipped all those days and washed it the day after, but mum persuaded me into letting it be since my hair was so curly before. Usually, I wash my hair every day so you must imagine how awful it felt not being able to clean it in three whole days! Yuck.

But I'm quite happy I didn't, because I can already see that my hair is straight now but not extremely straight straight. It must be because of the maggi mee curls I had this past year, haha. I don't think I will ever go back to that curly. Sure it was beautiful, but the work and time put on it to get it into such a shape wasn't that wonderful I can just tell you. I won't say that I never will go curly again but that's just not something that I consider for the future at this point. I'm still very satisfied with my new straight (but not extremely straight straight, haha) hair since it is much easier to handle, compared to some other stuff I'm facing at the present moment.


Maybe it's not Audrina Patridge straight but I like it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment