Sunday, May 8, 2011

Searching & searching

Just because I’ve had my graduation dress settled since two years back (I’m not psycho, I just happened to fall in love with a dress on that year’s Malaysia trip, and then I realized that it would suit perfectly for graduation…), I haven’t been “freaked out” about not finding the right dress and stuff. However, I am starting to get slightly panicked over the fact that I have no shoes…This is the time when my mum would say: “yeah yeah Sandra, you have NO shoes laying around whatsoever…” but at this moment none of the shoes I’ve bought recently matches my dress. So in other words, I’m in quite a dilemma as I can’t seem to find any shoes I want in the stores either. :/

This is the reason why I don’t like buying things in the last minute. You never find what you are looking for. Hopefully a miracle will come along soon though.


If I were to be last-minute shopping my graduation dress, I wouldn’t doubt going for this one from MQ. Simple cutting, adorable, and only SEK 499.

No comments:

Post a Comment