Monday, May 23, 2011

SNSD's Japan Debut!


Yayyyyyyyyyyy! I'm officially a S♥NE so when I heard about this, I was shouting like crazeeeeeeeey !! SNSD will do their first Japan debut and the album will be released on the first of June 2011. Can't wait! I hope my mom allow me to buy their album. You know la, Korean album is expensive. Beside that, although we don't have the album, we can still download the songs from 4shared or the other web. But, this time I feel that I must buy the album, if they will be sold in Indonesia *sigh*. And don't forget to download the MVs too! Yay! Can't wait! Love ya SNSD!

♪ For more Information : http://www.girls-generation.jp/ [Official web site]

▷ ALBUM
GIRLS' GENERATION JAPAN 1st ALBUM 「Girls' Generation」

▷ Trailer List
∙ MR.TAXI
∙ GENIE
∙ BAD GIRL
∙ HOOT
∙ you-aholic
∙ Beautiful Stranger
∙ Run Devil Run
∙ THE GREAT ESCAPE
∙ I'm In Love With The HERO
∙ Gee
∙ Let It Rain
∙ BORN TO BE A LADY


And that's SNSD's 1st Japan Album Trailer. The song sequence can be seen above the video.

source: youtube
click here for more photos of SNSD for their Japan debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment