Wednesday, May 4, 2011

unforgettable day

Yesterday was uh-ma-zing !! Me and my friends (Sonia, Linda, Okky, Eric, and Kevin) went to Surabaya together. Our destination was Tunjungan Plaza and we spent more then half of our day there, yay! We were having so much fun yesterday and we can't stop laughing when Eric accidentally spilled Okky's ice tea in Duck King. Hahaha. We couldn't stop laughing. Fortunately, there wasn't many people there when we're there hahaha. Yesterday really can't be described with words. It was more than FUN and I wanna do it again hahaha. But, when?









my fave :)













Sonia


Eric


Kevin


Linda


Okky







After Life ; the worst movie I've ever watched --





And of course, I've bought some things from my holiday with my friends :)










I'm almost done reading Remember When by Winna Effendi. The story is super nice. I recommended this novel for you guys who like to read novel. Go and put it on your must buy list. Hahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment