Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday

Thought I would be blogging more now when I only have one more subject to study, but instead I have been...sleeping. :p

Last night's studentskiva (graduation party) was fun for not having been out in a while, but I definitely think that ours will be even greater of course. One thing that wasn't so fun though was that I misread the bus timetable and ended up walking home in my killer heels! Although I've only slept, chilled, and studied today I can still feel that they are sore! :(

Hopefully they will recover for Friday. Supeeeer excited for Adrian Lux!!! :D

I didn't dare to bring my camera since I didn't want a repetition of Valborg, so I have no pics except for these that I took right before leaving. Me ♥ my new hat, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment