Wednesday, May 7, 2008

awesomeley wacky celebrity baby names

Awesomley wacky celebrity baby names. That was the subject on MTV`s All Access that got me writing this. God, okay they are celebrities and they want their child/children to be special (like they already ain´t special enough with celebrity parents ?!) but please la...
- Audio Science - Fifi Trixibell - Jermajesty - Phinneus & Hazel (Julia Roberts child) - Rebel - Saffron Sahara - Pirate or Pilot Inspektor (!!!) are not names !

Or the one that really made me laugh my butt off (even more than the other ones xD) is Tomorrow !

It´s like...
- Sir, I need your name.
- Yeah, of course...Tomorrow.
- Haha...can I have your name, please ?
- Like I just said...Tomorrow.
- Sir, I don´t have time for this...I want to know your name now.
- My name is Tomorrow !
Haha...wicked x)

No comments:

Post a Comment