Saturday, May 17, 2008

brand new toaster =)

Remember when I told you the story about mummy and our toaster ? Well, I didn´t have to wait until after summer for toast - I got some this morning =). Last night when we were shopping at Gränby Centrum we just decided to buy a new one, guess we really were becoming desperate for toast, haha...otherwise it´s our traditionally weekend breakfast - what a tradition, huh ? - and it was just very weird to be without it for like 4 weeks...


Tonight it´s just Sandra´n´mummy night...sis is babysitting over the night...3 kids ! I don´t know how she does it =.=, really admire her after that kindergarten experience of mine...now I´m just afraid of kids coming close to me and I, that had plans of becoming an au-pair for a year or 2 overseas after I finishing my studies - that´s never gonna happen !!! I rather work at cleaning a hotel, hahaha - I´m serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment