Friday, May 30, 2008

Prom at Skarholmen 29/5

Sooo, what happened ? Well I got home at o1.00 am. and was in bed by 01.30 am. Long story but I can make a quick summary; Winnie´s daddy was gonna fetch us (waited 10 min) - he was late and Winnie called him, he was on his way (waited 15 min) - he was lost, told us to call a cab - we called Sofia´s daddy instead (waited 20 min) - finally on the way home.

Anyway, I had a great night and I couldn´t have spent it with more delightful company.
All the people I danced with are not countable, haha ~let´s make a summary! x)~ A LOT.

Here are some (?) pics from yesterday. Prom at Skarholmen 2008.

Mandy, me

pretty ladies


Nathalie, me, Jessica

Billy, Winnie, me, Sofia


Winnie, Yasmine, me, Sofia

me

Winnie, me

Martin, Sofia, Magnus (my best friend this week LOL xD)


Elza, me

I´m bringing sexy dancing back

or me and Winnie are, hahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment