Wednesday, May 14, 2008

burning for Malaysia

Yesterday was...hmm, it wasn´t really as funny as I thought it would be but yet...my expectations can be set to high quite often i realized...here is a picture with me and Mandana after the photoshoot and I know that I´m closing my eyes =.= and then you might wonder why I didn´t use another picture - well on that one I was closing my eyes too...LOL.

Don´t get fooled by the sunlight, it was like 10 °C and I was freeeeezzzziiiing like hell !!!

I was totally dead today, haha. Maybe sounds weird but I don´t really know how to describe it...it always happens when I have to much to handle at the same time, when I´m on the edge of becoming worn-out - and I mean it 0.0...or maybe it´s a mix of burnout and mini-depression, hahaha...miss, miss, miss Malaysia right now ;(...but there are only 16 schooldays left I heard my friend Klara say today x)...

No comments:

Post a Comment