Friday, May 23, 2008

thoughts I never thought

Home. Long break till 12.35 pm. Had only one french lesson and then 20 minutes of "class quality time" discussing our stupid classtrip we are going to make in 2 weeks ??? We have like no money, are going to a place called FjÀllnora, in the middle of nowhere and we are going to camp !!! I´m not going - forget it...2 nights with my class in the wood will drive me crazy =.= and I´m not kidding...we are even going to use some of our weekend and one day that is supposed to be a holiday...

Anyhow, realized that I am really going to miss my french lessons...I never thought I would really say this but I am gonna miss Eva-Britt and Ann-Sofie (my french teachers), espesially Eva-Britt ;) hahaha...God, what´s wrong with me; I couldn´t wait to get out from this school but when the time slowly passes (or at this point quite rapidly...) I want nothing more than to just stay here, where I have memories and feel secure somehow...

Last day during our french lesson we were just talking the whole lesson about the upcoming lessons and Paris and France in general, and after today there are only 3 lessons left =(...

HAPPY - watching La Vie en Rose x).

NOT AS HAPPY - handing in our books on Wednesday x(.


No comments:

Post a Comment