Monday, May 19, 2008

Juicy run without Couture

Proudness comes from within. I am very proud (?), hehehe...today at PE we got to choose between playing rugby or run. Finally Lasse let us choose !!! So what did I do ?
Sneakers on - check !
Tracksuit (unfortunality not a Juicy Couture =.=...yet =)) - check !
Mp3 with some chilling music - check !
And I´m off for a run ! Or run...I ran 1,2 km the rest 2 km I walked hahahaha...but still ! Better than to play rugby, I mean if you ain´t running with the ball you ain´t running or moving much at all. Just sucked that it was raining like crazy and hail (!) so I was as wet as God knows what - a fish ? LOL xD - when I got home. If I get pneumonia now I anyhow got a reason. Just happy I had no makeup on, hahaha...

Me want !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment