Thursday, May 15, 2008

micro-egg-omelette 0.0

This morning I was cooking my own egg (hehe, yeah I can do that myself !) and everything was suppose to be perfect - but not today...hahahaha...I like it like really soft after I ate it one time in Times Square KL so now I eat it like that almost always except in maggi mee, then it has to be hard boiled but yet yellow inside and quite soft not just hard as a rock...haha, back to my morning. My egg was like raw ! So of course I couldn´t eat it so I did the unthinkable - put it in the microwave x). 30 seconds and after 20 I heard explosions from the micro so of course I panicked, I mean my egg !!! This was the result of that experiment...I call it micro-egg-omelette and you just serve it with some soy sauce and white pepper - yummo.

No comments:

Post a Comment