Saturday, October 18, 2008

because I am worth it


When I am finished with physics, maths, and hopefully my Ellen Foster essay I have decided to give myself a treat. I am going to have a SPA day. xD Ok, not an actual SPA day that many may thing of with candles, massage, and a bath full of roses...I am going to have a Home-SPA day ! Using all the benefits my own house have to offer and make the best out of it. At this point I already have a list of what I wish to have a given myself before this day has ended:
# A refreshing scrub (St. Ives apricot scrub is sacred, and is something that should be compulsory for every home).
# A facemask (leaving the skin soft and smooth which is a must after a deeply purified scrub).
# A full body treatmeant á la très simple (scrub away all damaged skin and then use a bodylotion/-butter [Strawberries and Champagne from Victoria's Secret is highly recommended] and just but butter yourself. x)
# A nail makeover (I never have time to fix my nails and that really sucks, because nails are as important as anything else...literally, hahaha).

No comments:

Post a Comment