Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kanelbullens dag

Godness, it feels like a decade since I last had a peek-a-boo in my blog. Mainly because my fight against time but at the weekends I am allowed to give myself a break. That is a least what my family and friends tell me to. I think I am starting to become a workaholic, oh no - a schoolaholic !

However, I can't say that I really gave myself the biggest break today, heading to Centralbadet to swim a couple of lenghts, 90 actually ! I wanted to do 100, since I am such a perfectionist and wants even numbers, and 90 is even but not EVEN, hehehe...okay, I am a freak. :P So, after I finished I went into the steam sauna and then to the sauna before heading home, which was like the worst thing that happened to me today. Saunas always leave you so blur and extremely exhausted ! Biking home was like the worst pain ever -.-...I was like "Where am I ? Oh God, I am so tired. Wonder if anyone would care if I just lay down on the street and take a nap..."

But then I got back to my lovely home and ate a kanelbulle (cinnamon bun), or actually it was a pistachio bun, since it today is Cinnamon bun's Day...but already ate my first-ever-tried Tosca bun yesterday(just so that you know---they are to die for xD)...since I am like inlove with buns, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment