Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a little smile

Haha, here I am sitting. Smiling at what I am reading. You always found something funny when you are reading notes you wrote down in the past. At then, you were of course very serious but when you read them a couple of years later, you just laugh. However, this one is kind of cute and it isn't that old. Ok, maybe two years but still.

We were supposed to drop a few lines about ourselves, since we were practising on describing people for our upcoming novel(btw. mine totally kicked ass :P). It is from one of Jérémie's Swedish lessons, so I had to translate it.

I talk a lot and I think too much. (1)
I like to be around people that makes me happy. (2)
I am mostly happy but if I am sad or irritated, it is shown. (3)
I am quite shy but the people that know me say it isn't true at all. (4)
I am a perfectionist and quite dominant. (5)
Still, I am very good at adapting to others. (6)
I can be a bit egoistic sometimes. (7)
I have to sides; the nice Sandra and the bitchy Sandra (8)


(1) Still do...
(2) Who doesn't? x)
(3) Working on being happy always!
(4) They still say ^^ haha...
(5) That quality can be good sometimes...right? :)
(6) This one is a good quality of mine!
(7) And this totally ruined my good qulity above! -.-
(8) LOL...just for your information I am getting rid of that bitchy part, because a bitch ain't getting nowhere in life. Being humble is the key for success!

No comments:

Post a Comment