Thursday, October 30, 2008

hurricane Sweden


my woolly hat!
(note that the pictures are taken before the storm - when people still were happy)

The day started perfect. I had the best night's sleep ever and I never wanted to leave my comfy, warm bed. Eventually, I did though...around 10.30 am. -.- Sis and I was going to meet mummy at East City (so we haven't ditched the place totally!) for a family lunch 12.45 pm. Thank God, that I went up early, because I had the worst what-to-wear panic ever! It took me like 40 min and 6 changes before I was ready...^^ That even surprised myself! But smart enough, I decided to wear my self knitted woolly hat :P.

So anyhow, Vicki and I took a walk downtown in the 2°C Swedish fall. My legs were so tired after the 82 lenghts at Centralbadet yesterday, but with sushi on my mind I managed all the way :). We had a great lunch (stuffed) and a lot of laughs (rolling out of there), let's just say that having a Gan in the company never is boring (at least most of them aren't, haha^^)...and now there is three - always a successful lunch! Afterwards, we went doing what we are really good at - SHOPPING! But hey, I was a good girl only bought one top...mummy and sis however, the should be ashamed. Haha...

Then the bomb dropped from the sky. Rain. What the hell, it wasn't just rain it was a hurricane! But I wasn't surprised. Sweden's weather is like that...When I was bycycling home I couldn't feel my legs, my jeans were all wet and frozen and nor could I see anything in the freaking storm! And my poor, poor white woolly hat! First time I used it and it had to go through all this trauma...

I looked like shit when I got home...haha...I'm not leaving this house now. This peaceful, warm, joybringing home. No need to go out in the fall that Sweden offers, no need at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment