Friday, October 17, 2008

need some time to be Sandra

I am free this Friday evening until 05.00 pm. tomorrow, according to my mento Christina. I have to have a break, she told me. HA, yeah I am free or I have to give myself freedom sometimes but until 5 o'clock tomorrow...not so sure ! Anyway, it was nice to have PTS (parent-teacher-student) conference today. I got to ask the questions I wanted to and Christina was so kind and said that if I ever just wanted to ask something or just talk with someone in general, I could go and see her. =)

Then mother wanted some alone time with Christina and I had to leave. Went downstairs and found Christoffer (a very sweet guy in class) and we just chatted until mum came down from Christina's office. I introduced Christoffer and mum said, "I've heard so much about you !" Christoffer was lloking suprised at me and mum continued, "...From all the girls !" Oh dear, Christoffer was like, "Ahaaaa...", laughing and I was just like, "Oh mummy !..." Sometimes I have a hard time understanding her way of thinking...hahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment