Monday, October 27, 2008

CIS

The postman just arrived with the mail and I've got a letter from CIS (Center for International Studies). I've always wanted to study abroad someday and when I saw this ad in my student calendar we got from school, a while ago I decided that I just wanted to know more...so, today I got the info. =) Still though, I am not sure whether or not I will really go. At least now when I have all these stuff going on in the IB already, but I am going to check it out with a nice hot cup of tea later and read about their opportunities to study business in the US, Chinese in China, marketing in London etc. :P

Haha, it is quite funny when I think about it actually. How much I want to do in my life at this moment. I have this long list in my mind, and they are kind of bumping in to each other on the way to fulfillment. Like, I want to continue my studies directly after the IB, but I also want to travel, be a volunteer, try working and all of that...But on the other hand, I will then be postponing my studies even further and that I don't want, but I still want to experience the world...^^ See what I mean, hahaha. I am too much of a thinker, I think. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment