Sunday, October 12, 2008

random


Today really sucks. I mean really, but I am not going to go on about that because if I write about it I will just remind myself of how much this day sucks and then it might suck even more...-.-
Ok, some joy this day will bring: One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl - after one another ! YEAY ! =) I have always been this girl that is obsessed with all those series but I actually have given up one that I thought I never would give up - Desperate Housewives. I know right, how can you give up Desperate ? Easy, I have to choose of doing my homework that never end or watching Desperate that never seems to end either. So future or present ? Future. I am thinking about giving up Grey's Anatomy too, since it's all the same as well and I hate Meredith, she is just sooo full of stupido issues - just love Derek and you will end up happy OKAY ! And the same about Prison Break - how long time does it actually take to get out of a prison (just watching because Wentworth Miller is so gorgeous at this point). But the ones I will never give up are Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill xD. There is always an excuse to watch One Tree Hill...:P

Ok...now some happy pictures from the week that might give me a happier face today, hehe...

Cake from Thursday, been home 8 weeks and my A in economics x)

A happy Sandra, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment