Saturday, October 25, 2008

I want the hug


What if all dreams actually were true? Then, both Winnie and Magnus would be studying at Katedralskolan without my knowledge. I would just had met Winnie in the corridor yesterday, and we would had gone up to the school's library - that didn't looke like our school's at all - and there they were having some kind of Indian guy visiting. He had built up an empire of stingers all over the place, and all the students were trying them out. Not to mention the fact that, they were put up in slopes! So, I don't really know how why they were trying such a thing...Anyhow, after spending some time with my little friend we said goodbye outside the library and somewhere there, in between I met Magnus. All the sudden, back to the library. I guess the library is the new it-place to be at, huh? We hung out for a while, just like I did with W an then there was time to say goodbye again...We did not hug, but I really wanted to. It was cmplicated somehow.

When I woke up I still believed my dream for a moment, but isnce we got the schools' catalogs yesterday I knew it was not true...just a dream. I just wish that it would be, and I wish that I should have hugged Magnus more times!

No comments:

Post a Comment