Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mother !


So another precious birthday has come and gone, however this one is someone's that I always have close to my heart - my mother. The school day never wanted to end, perhaps because I knew what yummolicious things that was waiting when I got home...However, this post is all dedicated to my precious and lovely mother who had her _____ birthday today (note; you should never tell a woman's age without her approvement even though she might be a drop dead gorgeous 50 year old, and by the way my mum is not 50 ! Hehe...).

So mum, I love you so much and I have no idea what I would do without you and your support. I don't even think I would know who I am, still I don't exactly know who I am completely but you have helped me realise the important things life has to offer for the ones who want it. You have thought me that receiving isn't always the key to happiness and that you sometimes have to go through difficult moments to become a strong person. Also, you have given me the most important gift ever, which is how to be a good person. Maybe, I still have those times when I don't want to be a humble Dalai Lama and just punch the biatch right in the face but patience is what makes you successful, so I am trying to do like Dalai Lama instead x). Ok, I can go on and on about how great you are as my mother but let's make this short for everyone's sake...I am blessed to have you as my mother.

Pizza at the new it-place (?) Forno Romano (I have noticed that we are totally ditching town these days. Gränby Centrum is so much better, haha).

The beautiful cake for a beautiful person, inside and out =)

Yeah, and then there was another cake as well...LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment