Monday, March 9, 2009

E book stuff

I know I missed the whole week of ebook reading and stuff, but I thought I'd put in my five senses, er, two cents here. Oh, I didn't miss it? Cool beans.

My books are available as ebooks, but I don't think I've sold one ... much less done anything to promote them. Mostly because I'm addicted to the paper ones. I'd much rather get coffee stains all over a book than spilling the coffee on my computer. And I don't own a Kindle or Sony reader.

But here's why I'm thinking about jumping aboard. There are a number writers that I've been wanting to 'sample' without having to hoof my way over to the bookstore or library ... and without paying full cost by ordering the book online. And then there's the whole immediate gratification thing (eyebrow wiggle).

I likes the immediate gratification.

It's also something that I expect to be far more popular with my new readership ... teens. Teens are far more willing to get into the electronic thing ... and some who wouldn't pick up a book otherwise may be willing to read on a computer.

So I'm gonna get my toes wet, and if I like the water, I'm a jumpin' in!

Norm

http://fangplace.blogspot.com


here's where you can get my ebooks (click for link):
The Adventures of Guy ... written by a guy (probably)
The Next Adventures of Guy ... more wackiness

No comments:

Post a Comment