Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yummi in the tummy xD




Unfortunately, I was to caught up in my har mee, kaya piah, and siew pow to post something on Thursday. Also, I was quite eager to catch up with my dearest. Because, being able to talk with my mother one metre away from me, is far much better than talking with her halfway round the world!

Other than that, life is pretty good at the moment besides the fact that we are switching to summer time; that means I will get to sleep one hour less from now on -.- (So if I walk around looking like *pip* in an uncertain amount of time, remember that I'm still Sandra, just that I didn't have time to fix my hair properly or do my weekly facial...). Anyhow, think I am going to crash in the couch soon and read CLEO - my favourite magazine, that my mum was loving enough to remember to buy for me, all the way from Malaysia...Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment