Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Page Turning Technology

It's Wednesday, day four of Read An Ebook Week! I've been everywhere I can be, blogging and tweeting about my new-found joy of eReading. Honestly I've been surprised how easy it was to get started and get reading!


Thought I'd miss that new book smell. I was wrong. I'm totally into that instant download gratification.

Thought I'd miss turning pages. Wrong again. I can read Surviving Serendipity with one hand...can you?

The best part? My palm already goes everywhere with me, so I'm never without a book - without having to carry a book!

Discover these great authors in the eBook format that fits you best:

Locker Shock by Pam Ripling

Mr. Mysterious by Alyssa Montgomery

Death Match by Sam Morton

Happy eReading!

Regan
download your copy of Regan's Pixie Chicks today!

P.S. leave a comment (with your link) and you could win a free Quake download.

No comments:

Post a Comment