Sunday, March 1, 2009

One of those messy weeks

How should I conclude the time passed? All I can come up with in words is, messy. Both good and bad mess, that I don't really have time to write stories about...However, I have time to tell my absence this in pictures. All inspired by The Last Goodnight's Pictures of You in my ears. :P

I've received two A:s last week xD. One in biology, so suck on that former biology teacher Annika Bengtsson!

Mini-opening at Gränby again, no free champagne this time but I was lucky I went...

otherwise I wouldn't had spotted my new romances. All I can say is love at first sight =)

Sis and I decided to eat breakfast with Rix Morronzoo (a morning radio show). However, Roger in the trio was on vacation so there was some guy called Erik that covered for him. Not as funny though...


Mummy wanted to go. I wanted to go. A Wednesday night. Mum is probably not here. I can probably not go if my weeks keep looking like the ones ahead. - Houston. We got a problem.

Oh, and for the record. I am officially a hot brunette again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment