Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A piece of cake


I don't even think I've finished digested yesterdays food, and just now I had a piece of cake. Regret it? - Yes, to some extent I do. Bad food choices from my side has been continuously repeated during these past few days, since mum came home from Malaysia with all of those kaya piahs and siew pows; it didn't get better when I ate a double lunch yesterday, when I followed sis to Pub Nitton for her lunch. I actually saw it as a oppurtunity to spend some time with my godmother (she's like the manager (?) there), but I ended up having lunch with them all - and the thing was that it wasn't even good that day! -.-

Tomorrow morning, I am going to get up early and do some yoga to clean my system from all of these toxic thoughts of being an unhealthy duck. And for your information - I have no idea where duck came from :P...Oooh and the big thing...HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!! The best sister ever has finally turned 19! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment