Thursday, March 12, 2009

Goodbye mum

It's so surreal that mum is leaving tomorrow. It is not only surreal, it is also unfair. I am constantly trying to be a better and humble person by not complaining so much, but the the fact that I will be stuck here in Sweden while my mum is in Malaysia eating great wood, attending Chinese weddings and enormous shopping malls is not really helping me. (And I am serious with the wedding part. Dress up and meet everyone I really don't know the names of is so much fun! :P)

I keep on thinking about all the food she gets to eat that is off limit for me; all the shoes she is going to pass by that is off limit for me; all the great movies on the flight she will be able to watch; all those mini size croissants that are handed out on the flight that taste like heaven...Yeah, everything I can't have at this moment - which sucks. What I have though is 10 packets of instant noodles (for emergencies), a parentless home (wiiihh!!! bring the party to mama :P) and...a pile of school assignments -.-

Two weeks is teh time my dear mother is going to be away from her two gorgeous daughters. Such a shame, such a bless (?). Hope she doesn't read this, hahaha...Anyhow, what the future lies before us is impossible to see so, I will just wait and see what will happen during these 2 weeks ahead of me.


rusty, rusty picture from my oldest cousin's wedding fall 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment