Friday, March 13, 2009

Miss my M.

I feel so empty - already. It's like something is missing, and that is my mother. The thought of not seeing her for two weeks is just so...I don't know. Sad? I really cannot put any words on it. I have a friend that kept telling me that I will for sure manage, it's just the first couple of days that are tough (her mother has been gone 6 months so 2 weeks, what the *pip* is that!?) before giving me a big hug. Of course, I believe that I will survive without my mum for 2 weeks. I mean, gosh I am 16 going on 17 and if I can't survive without my mother I must have some kind of coco-coco thing going on in my brain! Survive is something anyone can do. It's more about feeling really safe, and have someone I can really, really trust and tell anything to.

I am so custom to having her around day in and day out, so everything she does I take for granted. So, now when she is not here my brain gets so messed up and my mood upside down. Today is Friday the 13th again, and for the first time bad luck arrived on this very day - my mum sitting on an airplane to my favourite country in the world and I am not there.

You never see what you have until it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment