Thursday, March 26, 2009

Soon no longer an orphan

Mum's flight should have landed now. I can sit here and wait while speculating life, or actually do something. (Even though life speculation is kind of fun and important, I have reasons for not doing it at this moment).

So, this was two weeks as an orphan then. This was how it felt and this was how it went. Yesterday before going to sleep, I thought about is I've actually learned something by not having mum present at all; it was really difficult to come up with something but then it struck me! I've been cooking on my own for the for the first time (since Vicki refused to make my dinner, when I have to hands and genes for making fabulous food -.-) and I must say that I did pretty awesome. Stuvade makaroner (stewed macaroni) and Maggi mee (instant noodles) with an egg in it, seems like pretty easy things to do but I am sooo proud of being able to now make them myself. However, I am not that confident to invite anyone over for a dinner party with Menu á la Sandra yet...

Shit, I should really do something now. Maybe those chemistry equations that will be on the chemistry test on Monday (haven't started to study yet, hehe -.-) or maybe do some workout. Anyway, if I got some time tonight I will be back...Mohahahahahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment