Monday, June 29, 2009

Déjà vu soon? -.-

Earlier I've written that this trip might cause several mini-fights between the members of my family since we're spending everyday in each others company. Meaning that we don't really give each other some space to breath in. In other words, there are moments when we just (mildly said) will piss one another off and this is one of those occasions.

The thing is that my uncle, who we're staying with at the moment, has been coughing a lot and also he's been feeling pretty awful for a couple of days now. So yesterday he went to see the doctor that prescribed him some medicine etc. However, they never took a blood sample and last night he became worse. That's the thing that scares me - but obviously not my mother. I really don't feel like being home quarantined AGAIN, and I see nothing wrong in my way of thinking! Besides, we're living under the same roof, so who wouldn't be scared under such circumstances!?

Mum keeps on telling me that we've got strong immune systems, that his coughing is probably caused by other things and that there are no worries, but the truth is that there are worries. My worries that she won't listen to and that really pisses me off! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment