Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hate goodbyes

The first thing I said to my mum after the last day of school was:

- Mum, can you go and buy me a bottle of Martini so that I can drink away my sorrows...

Of course she asked me what was wrong and I told her the devastating news I got to find out during our last Swedish lesson before summer break. Joakim (my Swedish teacher), which is one of my favourite teachers is leaving us for some new stupid school in his hometown, Stockholm. I've heard rumours about this before and he has told us that he might quit, but it all just came as a shock to me because I never really wanted to believe what I've been told earlier. So, after I had given him a hug and left the classroom, I released a small river from my sad soul before pulling myself together. (After all, I was wearing eyeliner and mascara which I usually don't so I couldn't just mess it up like that!)

Ayaah, it's the last day before summer break and I am so...sad. I don't understand. I really don't understand why good people always have to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment