Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Set free

I always find the first week here very sloooow but being quarantined made it go even sloooower. However, yesterday at 6.00 pm. I was finally set free from the four days of home quarantine that the doctors told us to be in. I must own up to the fact that I might not have been the best obedient "quarantine person" but honestly, did they want me to die by not letting me leave the house a single time or two!? Besides, I was never even sick to begin with, so no worries! Hehe...however, everyone I tell get very freaked out since it's not the 1st of April no more. -.-

Anyhow, now when I am finally free, I hope I'll get some more fresh air and by that I mean the fresh air you get from spending some hours shopping. The malls have been waiting too long for me already ,and I can almost hear the shoes shouting my name. Nevertheless, I must say that I'm not up for trying on a pair of jeans at this writing moment...I haven't come to the point when I blame myself for eating midnight snacks. Right now, it's ONLY uncle Alvin's fault that he always insists upon treating us food...very late...

No comments:

Post a Comment